Ⅰ 童裝的英語單詞怎麼寫的
男裝 men's wear; men's suit,男童裝 boy's clothes,如果只是童裝的話就是clothes。
Ⅱ 服裝批發英語 翻譯
有什麼可以幫到你
May I help you, sir/madam? (視性別,先生和女士)
我建議你試穿一下
I suggest you trying it
這個好嗎
Is this all right?
你想看看嗎
Would you like to see it?
這是最低價
This is the lowest price
對不起,我們這里不二價
I am sorry, it can not be cheaper.
這是你惟一的機會
You would probably miss the opportunity if you do not buy it.
你想買這種襯衫嗎
Do you want this shirt for this style?
對不起,我們沒有你想要的顏色
Sorry we don't have the color you want.
你要檢查嗎
Would like to check it?
你想要什麼樣的顏色/材料
What color and material would you like?
請問你的電話號碼
May I know you phone number?
對不起,失陪一下
Excuse me, can you please wait for me for two minutes?
當然可以
Sure
這個價錢我們已經虧本了
we have suffered loss with this price
我們為您准備了大批現貨
We have prepared sufficient inventory for you.
對不起,這個沒有現貨
Sorry, there is no available goods right now.
這些都是雜款
These are miscellaneous expenses.
請問你是在哪經營的
May I know where you operate your business?
如果你拿超過100件,可以便宜一點
There will be discount if you purchase more than 100.
我現在不在店裡
I am not in my shop right now.
今天我們休息
we are closed today.
你所說的是哪個款式
Which style do you refer to ?
請你說慢一點
Can you please speak more slowly?
我之前說過是30元的
The previous one I said is ¥30.
這件衣服有點問題
I am afraid that there is something wrong with this clothe.
要不要幫你換一件
do you need I change another one for you?
這些都是原單貨
All of these are the original goods invoiced.
主要是做出口的,所以碼數比較大
The sizes of these goods tend to be larger, since they are prepared for export.
花了半個多小時一個字一個字給你打的= =,累死我了。
要不要拿一點試一下
Ⅲ 批發市場英文怎麼翻譯
wholesale market.零售市場是retail market.
Ⅳ 您好!請問「愛貝兒童裝批發」如何翻譯更好。謝謝!
Aibei wholsaling for children's clothes
亦可以把愛貝翻譯出來"lovely baby"
Ⅳ "童裝批發"翻譯成英語
Children's
garments
wholesailing
(專業外貿術語,非網路翻譯)
Ⅵ 請幫忙把以下詞語翻譯成英文:童裝、成衣、T恤、褲仔、內衣、各類服飾加工
Children's clothing , clothing, T shirts, pants Tsai, underwear, all kinds of clothing
Ⅶ 服裝批發英語翻譯
A.這個款式還有沒有貨 Is there any stock for this style? / Do you have stock for this style?
B.有,不過在倉庫 Yes, there is ,but they are in the warehouse.
A.你的倉庫在哪裡 Where is your warehouse
B.很近的,就在樓上二樓 It's very near, on the second floor upstairs.
A.請帶我去 PLs lead the way for me.
B.在這樓梯上去,很近的. It is near. go upstairs,please.
A.很方便呢 It's convenient.
B.這間就是了 Here we are.
A.剛才我看的款式在哪裡 Where is the style I saw?
B.就在這里 It's just right here
A.就只有這些嗎 It this all ?
B.是的.全都放在這里了 Yes, here they are.
A.哪價錢是多少呢 What's the price?
B.我們衣服全都是同一個價錢的 Prices are the same for our styles.
Ⅷ 童裝批發 用韓文怎麼寫
童裝批發 = 아동복도매
外貿童裝批發 = 국제무역 아동복도매
=====================================
也可用下面的,更容易看懂哦:
童裝批發 = 어린이 옷 도매
外貿童裝批發 = 국제무역의 어린이 옷을 도매
Ⅸ 批發商 英語怎麼說
wholesaler 批發商
Ⅹ 求外貿童裝批發日常英文口語
1. 我們這里有新款,看一下? These are our new models. Please take a look.
2. 這些都是新款。 All these are new models.
3. 這些都有現貨嗎? Do you have all these in stock?
4. 沒有,只有這幾款有現貨。 --No. We only have these ones in stock.
5. 這些要訂做才有的。 These have to be ordered.
6. 這個有幾種顏色? How many colors does this model have?
7. 有好多。 Plenty.
8. 坐下來慢慢看。 Please take a seat and take your time.
9. 最低多少錢? What』s your best price?
10. 你要多少數量? How many pieces do you want?
11. 數量多價錢會低一些。 The prices are lower for large orders.
12. 這種布很貴的。 This type of cloth is very expensive.
13. 同一種顏色的最低訂購量是80到100件。 The minimum order for items of one color is eighty to one hundred pieces.
14. 你是要長袖,中袖,短袖,還是背心? Which do you prefer? Long sleeves, middle-length sleeves, short sleeves, or vests?
15. 要訂就要付定金。 There』s a deposit if you want to place an order.
16. 什麼時候交貨? When can I expect the delivery?
17. 15號交貨。 On fifteenth.
18. 這個有幾種碼? How many sizes does this model have?
19. 有小碼、中碼、大碼、加大碼-你要什麼碼都可以 It has small size, medium size, large size, and extra-large size—whatever you want.
20. 你要什麼碼呢? What size do you want?
21. 每個碼做同樣多可以嗎? Can we make the same number for each size?
22. 這是衣長(胸圍、袖長、裙長、腰圍) This is the total length (the circumference, the arm length, the skirt length, the kummerbund)
23. 你不要拉鏈的,要扣子的是嗎? You don』t want the ones with zips, but the ones with buttons, right?
24. 你不要這種這里有兩條邊的是嗎? You don』t want the type with two brims here, do you?
25. 你需要的是這種袖口,不是那種袖口,是嗎? What you want is the type with this cuff, but not the one with that cuff, right?
26. 請確認一下這些尺碼好嗎? Could you please confirm the sizes?
27. 請留下你的電話和地址? Could you give me you phone number and address.
28. 你的倉庫在哪裡? Where』s your warehouse?
29. 交貨是和誰聯系? Who should I talk to for delivery?
30. 你好,我是流花市場2130A檔。我的英文名叫Linda. Hi, this is Linda from Stall Twenty one thirty A, Liuhua Market.
31. 你今天有時間過來一下嗎?有事找你。 Can you come over today? I need to talk to you.
32. 這批貨出了點問題,麻煩你過來再確認一下,好嗎? There』s a problem with the order. Can you come over and confirm it again?
33. 你什麼時間過來?今天上午、中午、或下午? When will you come? this morning, at noon today, or this afternoon?
34. 你有什麼特殊要求嗎?比如說,這個商標是用我的還是你提供呢? Do you have any special requirement? For example, will you use my trademark or yours?
35. 我們的付款方式是貨到付款。 Our payment term is C.O.D—cash on delivery.
36. 這個價連成本都不夠。 This price can』t even cover the cost.